Velveeta Enchiladas Acapulco
|Prep: 30 mins||Servings: 4|
|Cook: 30 Min||Yield: 4 Servings|
|Total: 60 Mins|
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- ¾ c. chopped green pepper
- 1 (8 ¾ oz.) can kidney beans, drained
- ½ lb. Velveeta Mexican pasteurized cheese, cubed
- 8 (6-inch) tortillas
- ½ c. chopped tomato
- Brown meat; drain. Add tomato sauce and ½ cup pepper; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beans and ¼ pound process cheese spread. Continue cooking until process cheese spread is melted.
- Dip tortillas in hot oil; drain. Fill each tortilla with ¼ cup meat mixture; rollup.
- Place, seam side down, in 12×8-inch baking dish. Top with remaining meat mixture; cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining process cheese spread; continue baking, uncovered, 5 to 8 minutes or until process cheese spread is melted.
- Top with remaining peppers and tomatoes.