Italian Sausage Bake
|Prep: 25 mins||Servings: 8|
|Cook: 20 mins||Yield: 1 cup each|
|Total: 45 mins|
- 1 ½ cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 3 cups halved zucchini slices (optional)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup CLASSICO Fire Roasted pizza sauce
- 6oz VELVEETA, cubed
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook pasta, omitting salt. Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a large deep skillet; cook on medium-high heat until evenly browned. Drain; return sausage to skillet. Stir in vegetables and pizza sauce; cook 5-6 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender; stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture along with VELVEETA; mix lightly. Spoon into 13×9-inch baking dish lightly greased. Sprink with parmesan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated throughout.